- Kids: Children two years old and under are FREE as long as they sit in laps. Any child who sits in his or her own seat requires a ticket.
- Showtimes: Show starts at 7:00. House opens (meaning audience members can be let into the seating area) at 6:30. Lobby area for ticket sales opens at 6:00.
- Food: Concessions will not be sold at this event, and bringing food into the theatre is discouraged.
- Moapa Valley Arts Council Season Ticket Holders: Moapa Valley Community Theatre will not honor Moapa Valley Season Ticket passes. General Admission adult tickets are $15; Child tickets (10 and under) and Senior tickets (62+) are $10
- Cell Phones: Use of Cell Phones is not permitted in the Theatre area. It is distracting to the performers, cast, and crew. Please be courteous of those who have worked hard to share their talents with us. If an emergency occurs take phone calls, including text messaging in the lobby area.
- Photos/Video: Because of our license agreement with R&H Musicals no video photography will be allowed. Please sit back and enjoy the show without your cell phone.
- Children (and others): We welcome all who want to participate in this theatrical experience; however, please be courteous to other audience members and our performers. Remove disruptive children, silence noisy cell phones, unwrap cough drops or throat lozenges prior to showtime.
- Live Performance: Please remember that this is a live performance. Talking during the show is not appropriate and can be very disruptive to performers who have worked very hard to share talents with you.
- Aisleways and Exits: We want everyone to feel safe and have a wonderful experience. During our show actors and performers use the aisles as entrances and exits. Please keep hands, feet, handbags, children, etc. clear from these areas. We would hate to step on them, and we do not want anyone falling and injuring themselves.
- Intermission: There will be a short 10 minute intermission during the show.